In this camp for ages 10-15, campers will work on movements and fitness individually and as a group while they discover ways to engage the environment surrounding them.
- Work on movement skills including: balancing, jumping, vaulting, rolling, swinging, climbing, and everything in between.
- Learn how to train safely.
- Play games that require focus on their movement.
- Work together on challenges for their bodies and brains.
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothes (that can get dirty)
- Athletic shoes (most work fine, a flat bottom is ideal)
- Check the forecast, we will be out there on rainy days! In the case of thunderstorms we will move to a safe place.
What to bring:
- A bag (backpack, drawstring sack, etc.)
- Water (no sodas or energy drinks please)
- Sun block