GrouponSign Up Now Schedule Map
We're happy to see that you're interested in learning more about Art du Déplacement and Parkour! Before (hopefully!) you've made your purchase of our Groupon, you'll probably want to read through the information on this page to get a better understanding of what Art du Déplacement and Parkour is (and what it isn't) and what our classes are all about.
- If you have questions after reading all of this - it is easier for us to answer emails than phone calls!
- The Groupon is only valid for classes at Vie Custom Fitness. We do not own this facility. Please do not go to the facility or call the facility with inquiries. All inquiries can be directed to our email: contact@ParkourWays.com
- So long as you redeem your Groupon before January 31st, 2014, you will lock in your promotional value. The 90 days expiration date does not go into effect until the day of your first visit for a class.
- Classes are year-round, but the schedule only shows 6 weeks ahead of today's date.
- Parkour / Art du Déplacement / Freerunning is not easy, it is a discipline... there will be difficult physical challenges for everyone.
- We do not teach flips. Though we do teach some acrobatic-type movements, if you wish to learn flips, you are better off taking gymnastics with a gymnastics coach.
- These are classes. It is not "open gym" or "free time"; all students will be expected to follow instructions and pay attention to the instructor.
- It is a good idea to start with a Discovery class. Most people will find that the Discovery classes are quite a challenge though they are the beginner-type class.
- Sign in ahead of time for any class you plan to attend. With the potential high-volume of Grouponers and our regular students still attending these classes, we will not be responsible for any attempt you make to attend a class that is already full. Similarly, we will not be responsible if the instructor does not show up because nobody was signed up for the class.
- Our normal cancellation policy will apply to all classes: cancellations are considered "early cancel" if done so at least 2 hours before the class is scheduled to begin. After that deadline, any "late cancel" or "no show" will be deducted from your account accordingly.